Learn more about Dr. Otis Gaddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otis Gaddis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaddis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaddis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otis Gaddis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaddis graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gaddis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otis Gaddis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Otis Gaddis practice?
- Dr. Otis Gaddis has 1 office location.
Dr. Otis Gaddis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palm Springs Oncologists.