Learn more about Dr. Otis Gaddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otis Gaddis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaddis
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gaddis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otis Gaddis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaddis graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gaddis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otis Gaddis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Otis Gaddis practice?
- Dr. Otis Gaddis has 1 office location.
Dr. Otis Gaddis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palm Springs Oncologists.