A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otis Gaddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otis Gaddis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otis Gaddis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaddis graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gaddis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otis Gaddis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Otis Gaddis practice?
- Dr. Otis Gaddis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Otis Gaddis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Colton, CA.
See Palm Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palm Springs Oncologists.