A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otis Warr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otis Warr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warr
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otis Warr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warr graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Warr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Stone County Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otis Sumter Warr MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Otis S. Warr practice?
- Dr. Otis Warr has 1 office location.
Dr. Otis Warr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Internists and Mountain Home Cardiologists.