A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otrie Hickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hickerson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hickerson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otrie Hickerson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickerson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otrie Betrelle Hickerson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Otrie B. Hickerson practice?
- Dr. Otrie Hickerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otrie Hickerson practices Psychiatry near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Psychiatrists.