A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Brdlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brdlik graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Brdlik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto B Brdlik DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otto B. Brdlik practice?
- Dr. Otto Brdlik has 1 office location.
Dr. Otto Brdlik practices Internal Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists.