Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Otto Jorgensen Jr
Dr. Otto Jorgensen Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverton, NJ, with other offices in Springfield, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ (and 6 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jorgensen is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Saint Peter's University Hospital and Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick. He speaks English.
Dr. Otto Jorgensen Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Otto Jorgensen Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverton, NJ.
Dr. Aruna Chhabria
Riverton, NJ 0 mi18
Dr. Guillermo Infante-Gutierrez
Family Medicine, General Practice
Riverton, NJ 0 mi11
Dr. David Ferrell
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Cinnaminson, NJ 0 mi19