inactive

Otto Jorgensen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 9th, 2016
Dr. Jorgensen has been my doctor for many years. He will give you a complete review of your problem. I have problem and he researched it on his own time and gave me a recommendation that doctors who were researching this problem took 3 years to come to the same answer. He is no longer at this location and I am having trouble finding him. I guess I am just "fishing" for an answer.

July 13th, 2016
DR. JORGENSEN FROM MEDEXPRESS IN EAST BRUNSWICK SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE. HE IS RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, CONDESCENDING AND LACKS BEDSIDE MANNERS.

June 9th, 2016
Beware of the "Dr." . I saw him at medexpress last night and will never go back. Gave me a lecture about doubling and tripling recommended dosage on over the counter meds. Told me to take cough medicine every time I coughed and I would stop coughing after 6 dosages. I'd also be dead to a severe spike in sugar as I am diabetic. Never even had a chart or tablet to tell him anything about me before "diagnosing". Asked ME for the drug and dosage to give me. Extremely horrible bedside manner and negligent. Can't believe the man has not been turned in for malpractice. Never go back! He contradicted EVERY dr I had ever been to, and I've been to many. Will be looking further into his credentials and record

May 10th, 2016
Cannot really be a doctor
I saw "Dr." Jorgensen at the walk in clinic in East brunswick. I told him I had a sore throat & spree in my mouth for over a week. He literally shined a light in my mouth for 1 second & looked in 1 ear for another second & said it was a virus but he will give me an antibiotic in case it turns into strep. What?? He never even used a tongue depressor or felt the glands on my neck. I called my primary & she said no virus can turn into strep & he prescribed me cipro which is usually prescribed for a urinary tract infection. He saw me for no longer than 5 minutes. He is a quack & I cannot believe he has MD attached to his name.

April 2nd, 2016
Terrible bedside manner, condescending and never examined me. He just berated me for not agreeing to his wanting me to take double the recommended dosage of over the counter cold meds. He thru his hands up and said he shouldn't be in this business. We then felt uncomfortable and left without being examined. These bums still charged us 160.00 and submitted a bill for 160 bucks to my insurance company. Stay away from these quacks!

January 14th, 2016
Great and knowledgeable
My mom and I went to Dr. Otto several times when I was younger, and he was always so kind and thorough and super, super knowledgeable. I had a skin thing, he prescribed a cream and it was gone in a minute. Mom had several problems--also quickly diagnosed and resolved. He was also always very honest with medicine costs, prevention, and when I actually needed to see the doctor. Only thing is they've downsized now, and he doesn't take my insurance, so haven't been to see him in a while. But my past experience with him was fantastic.

June 18th, 2015
Horrible

February 8th, 2015
I owe him so much-3 years of pain is almost gone after just one visit!

December 16th, 2014
I would go back
Dr. Jorgenson has to be one of the strangest doctors I've ever gone to. He barely diagnosed the problem and prescribe entirely too much medication including an antibiotic which he said wasn't needed but was good to have for the future.