A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Kausch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otto Kausch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otto Kausch, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kausch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kausch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Kausch MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Otto Kausch practice?
- Dr. Otto Kausch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otto Kausch practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.