Learn more about Dr. Otto Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otto Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otto Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto K Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otto K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Otto Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Otto Lee practices Family Medicine near Bridgeview, IL.
See Bridgeview Primary Care Doctors.