A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Leiti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otto Leiti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiti graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Leiti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Jozsef Leiti MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Otto J. Leiti practice?
- Dr. Otto Leiti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otto Leiti practices Hospitalist near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Midland Hospitalists.