A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otto Lorenz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorenz
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lorenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lorenz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Thomas Lorenz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Otto T. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Otto Lorenz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otto Lorenz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bangor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Covert, MI.
See Bangor Primary Care Doctors.