A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorenz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lorenz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Thomas Lorenz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Otto T. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Otto Lorenz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otto Lorenz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bangor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Covert, MI.
See Bangor Primary Care Doctors and Bangor General Practitioners.