A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Marquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Marquez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otto Marquez practice?
- Dr. Otto Marquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Otto Marquez practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.