The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Otto Rapalino
Dr. Otto Rapalino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Rapalino is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital and Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Otto Rapalino has the following 2 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Otto Rapalino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Teresa Cahill
Boston, MA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Christopher French
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Onofrio Catalano
Boston, MA 0.01 mi18