A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Schueckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otto Schueckler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schueckler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schueckler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otto Schueckler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schueckler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schueckler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto J Schueckler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Otto J. Schueckler practice?
- Dr. Otto Schueckler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otto Schueckler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pismo Beach, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Surgeons.