A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Schueckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otto Schueckler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otto Schueckler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schueckler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schueckler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Joseph Schueckler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Otto J. Schueckler practice?
- Dr. Otto Schueckler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Otto Schueckler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA and Pismo Beach, CA.
See Santa Maria Surgeons.