A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Weis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otto Weis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otto Weis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Portland Care And Rehabilitation Centre, Inc., Portland CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Gerard Weis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otto G. Weis practice?
- Dr. Otto Weis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Otto Weis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Portland, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Hampton, CT and Middletown, CT.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors, Portland Geriatric Doctors, and Portland Family Physicians.