A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oty Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Shapiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oty S Shapiro MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oty S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Oty Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Oty Shapiro practices General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago General Practitioners.