A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oty Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Shapiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oty S Shapiro MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oty S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Oty Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Oty Shapiro practices General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.