Learn more about Dr. Ouida Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ouida Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ouida Collins, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ouida Marcia Collins MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ouida M. Collins practice?
- Dr. Ouida Collins has 14 office locations.
Dr. Ouida Collins practices Family Medicine near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Family Physicians.