A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ourania Rossetos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ourania Rossetos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ourania Rossetos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossetos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rossetos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ourania S Rossetos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ourania S. Rossetos practice?
- Dr. Ourania Rossetos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ourania Rossetos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Austin, TX.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.