Learn more about Dr. Sami Aasar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Aasar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Aasar, MD is board certified in Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aasar graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aasar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aasar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sami M. Aasar practice?
Dr. Sami Aasar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Greensburg, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.