A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Aasar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Aasar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aasar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aasar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aasar graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Aasar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Mahmoud Aasar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sami M. Aasar practice?
- Dr. Sami Aasar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sami Aasar practices Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cicero, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Chicago Cardiologists.