A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oussama Dagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oussama Dagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagher
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oussama Dagher, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagher graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dagher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oussama I Dagher FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Oussama I. Dagher practice?
- Dr. Oussama Dagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Oussama Dagher practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Cardiologists.