A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oussama Dagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oussama Dagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oussama Dagher, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagher graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dagher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oussama Ibrahim Dagher MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Oussama I. Dagher practice?
- Dr. Oussama Dagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oussama Dagher practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Cardiologists.