Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ovais Zubair
Dr. Ovais Zubair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Zubair is affiliated with Cox North Hospital, L E Cox Medical Centers and CoxHealth - Spfd, MO. Dr. Zubair has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ovais Zubair has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Ovais Zubair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.
Dr. Larry Chase
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MO 0 mi34
Dr. Melissa Gaines
Springfield, MO 0 mi13
Dr. Anitha Koduru
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MO 0 mi9