A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ovidio Bernabe Bermudez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ovidio Bernabe Bermudez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernabe Bermudez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bernabe Bermudez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ovidio Bernabe Bermudez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernabe Bermudez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernabe Bermudez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt Unversity Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Univ Medical CenterNashville,Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ovidio Bernabe Bermudez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ovidio Bernabe Bermudez practice?
- Dr. Ovidio Bernabe Bermudez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ovidio Bernabe Bermudez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Adolescent Specialists.