A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ovidiu Alb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ovidiu Alb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ovidiu Alb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alb graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Alb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ovidiu Alb practice?
Dr. Ovidiu Alb practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.