A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ovunc Bardakcioglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ovunc Bardakcioglu, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ovunc Bardakcioglu, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardakcioglu graduated from University of Cologne. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bardakcioglu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ovunc Bardakcioglu MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ovunc Bardakcioglu practice?
- Dr. Ovunc Bardakcioglu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ovunc Bardakcioglu practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.