A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ovundah Okene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ovundah Okene is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okene
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okene graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Okene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- Mary Immaculate
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ovundah Edwin Okene MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ovundah E. Okene practice?
- Dr. Ovundah Okene has 1 office location.
Dr. Ovundah Okene practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Johnstown, NY.
See Johnstown Internists, Johnstown Oncologists, and Johnstown Hematologists.