A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owais Khawaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owais Khawaja is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owais Khawaja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khawaja graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khawaja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owais Ajaz Khawaja MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Owais A. Khawaja practice?
- Dr. Owais Khawaja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Owais Khawaja practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Southfield Internists.