A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owais Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owais Rahim is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owais Rahim, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Rahim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owais Rahim MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Owais Rahim practice?
- Dr. Owais Rahim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Owais Rahim practices Gastroenterology near Mount Pleasant, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Gastroenterologists.