A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Barruw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Barruw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Barruw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barruw graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Barruw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Andrew Barruw MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Owen A. Barruw practice?
- Dr. Owen Barruw has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Barruw practices Internal Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists.