Learn more about Dr. Owen Barruw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Barruw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Barruw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barruw graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Barruw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barruw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Owen A. Barruw practice?
Dr. Owen Barruw practices Internal Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists.