A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Berow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Berow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Berow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berow graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Berow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Owen M. Berow practice?
Dr. Owen Berow practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.