A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Bossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Bossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bossman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bossman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen George Bossman MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Owen G. Bossman practice?
- Dr. Owen Bossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Bossman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Pulmonologists.