A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Buck is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buck
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Buck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Buck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Buck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Togus Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Delos Buck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Owen D. Buck practice?
- Dr. Owen Buck has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Buck practices Psychiatry near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Psychiatrists.