Dr. Owen Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Owen Davis?

August 24th, 2017

After only meeting with Dr. Davis for the initial consultation i already knew I was in great hands! He is a genius in his field he memorized my entire medical records from previous faliures and already had different plan of action that will hopefully help us succeed! Dr. Davis is not the lovey Dovey drs but he truly cares! Even though he is Assoicate Director at Cornell and I'm sure is very busy he always call back the same day, sometimes even immediately! His whole staff is so professional and supporting I ask hundred questions but they Answer them all,no matter how repetitive! I'm currently in my 2ww after embryo transfer, and I know I chose the best Dr at the best clinic to help me! Dr. Davis is FANTASTIC!!

August 9th, 2017

See him first

We were successful in achieving pregnancy after our first round of IVF with Dr. Davis after many failed attempts at other centers. We were treated with respect and a high level of expertise.

August 9th, 2017

One of a kind!

Compassionate, responsive and has success with the most challenging infertility cases. We could not recommend him more.

July 13th, 2017

Cold and Arrogant. Ignored me while I was in severe pain.

During the stimulation I did not react well to the medicines he prescribed. I tried reaching out to him several times as I was in severe pain. He was never available and I only saw him once throughout the entire cycle.

April 16th, 2017

It is difficult to talk to Dr Davis. Important things can't be discussed with an assistant.

October 4th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Gave us the gift of child after we underwent so much struggles

January 30th, 2015

Excellent doctor with good skills and patient care.

May 1st, 2014

Supporting team could be better

I agree with other reviews in terms of Dr. Davis himself. He is very knowledgeable and attentive to his patients. However I think his supporting team could be better. Patients were told to contact different people on different matters. I personally didn't have the luck to reach anyone on the phone. Seems like a large office, and no one has time to pick up the phone. And after 4:30pm, all phone calls route to some type message service, which is apparently not doing anything more than just taking messages. I rather leave a voice mail on the machine.

February 16th, 2014

Beautiful, Healthy Twins

Low ovarian reserve, advanced maternal age, and 2 failed rounds of IVF at another NYC fertility center. And yet, under Dr. Davis' care, 1 got pregnant with healthy, beautiful twins with 1 round of IVF. Our twins are almost 3 months old now, and I am so grateful to Dr. Davis and his staff. Do not waste your time with any other fertility centers, GO TO CORNELL.

January 10th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Davis is very knowledgeable, great bedside manner and stays abreast of the most current OB/GYN related developments. He seems to genuinely care for his patients. Keep up the great work Dr. Davis.

October 19th, 2013

I am cycling with Dr. Davis now and he is fabulous. I would simply be reiterating what has been said by other reviewers if I were to say more. I highly recommend him.

May 6th, 2013

Outstanding Doctor

I echo what the other reviewers have said: I can't imagine that there is a better doctor in the country - RE or otherwise - than Dr. Davis. I came to him from Washington, DC after infertility and three miscarriages, and being treated as a boilerplate patient by other ob-gyns and REs. On our first visit, he spent over an hour discussing our history and had literally memorized our file. He customizes his treatment to his pateints, which unfortunately is a novel concept. When my first IVF cycle failed, he changed my protocol and it was successful the second time. Dr. Davis is kind and courteous, takes the time to explain things in plain english and answer patients' questions, and returms calls the same day. If I could give him 10 stars, I would.