Dr. Owen Davis MD Patient Reviews

• 19 reviews

October 4th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Gave us the gift of child after we underwent so much struggles

January 30th, 2015
Excellent doctor with good skills and patient care.

May 1st, 2014
Supporting team could be better
I agree with other reviews in terms of Dr. Davis himself. He is very knowledgeable and attentive to his patients. However I think his supporting team could be better. Patients were told to contact different people on different matters. I personally didn't have the luck to reach anyone on the phone. Seems like a large office, and no one has time to pick up the phone. And after 4:30pm, all phone calls route to some type message service, which is apparently not doing anything more than just taking messages. I rather leave a voice mail on the machine.

February 16th, 2014
Beautiful, Healthy Twins
Low ovarian reserve, advanced maternal age, and 2 failed rounds of IVF at another NYC fertility center. And yet, under Dr. Davis' care, 1 got pregnant with healthy, beautiful twins with 1 round of IVF. Our twins are almost 3 months old now, and I am so grateful to Dr. Davis and his staff. Do not waste your time with any other fertility centers, GO TO CORNELL.

January 10th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Davis is very knowledgeable, great bedside manner and stays abreast of the most current OB/GYN related developments. He seems to genuinely care for his patients. Keep up the great work Dr. Davis.

October 19th, 2013
I am cycling with Dr. Davis now and he is fabulous. I would simply be reiterating what has been said by other reviewers if I were to say more. I highly recommend him.

May 6th, 2013
Outstanding Doctor
I echo what the other reviewers have said: I can't imagine that there is a better doctor in the country - RE or otherwise - than Dr. Davis. I came to him from Washington, DC after infertility and three miscarriages, and being treated as a boilerplate patient by other ob-gyns and REs. On our first visit, he spent over an hour discussing our history and had literally memorized our file. He customizes his treatment to his pateints, which unfortunately is a novel concept. When my first IVF cycle failed, he changed my protocol and it was successful the second time. Dr. Davis is kind and courteous, takes the time to explain things in plain english and answer patients' questions, and returms calls the same day. If I could give him 10 stars, I would.

May 3rd, 2013
The Best Doctor
Dr. Davis is my 3rd RE after a bad experience at North Shore LIJ and NYU. I actually got pregnant with an FET at NYU, lost the baby at 22 weeks and was IGNORED by my RE at NYU. Totally unacceptable. Dr. Davis promptly calls back, is on top of my complicated history, and I never feel like I'm reminding him of what is going on with me. He is extremely nice and caring, and best of all amazingly competent. His assistant Tremaine is top notch. He is hands down the best doctor I have ever come across. He is incredibly thorough, smart, accessible, kind and caring. My first IVF with him didn't work and he immediately arranged tests rather than diving into another cycle. I have never had more confidence in a doctor and feel totally at ease with Dr. D.

March 18th, 2013
Awesome dr
He is an awesome dr. Responds quickly if you have a problem. I was at north shore LIJ before starting with him and it was day and night diff. Staff is competent and organized. He is very polite and competent. I totally recommend him, only negative if I had to find one is that he does not take insurance and a bit pricey.

February 26th, 2013
There are not enough positive words in the English language to describe Dr. Owen Davis. When you are a patient of Dr. Davis, you feel as if you are his only patient. I am 41 years old, and became a patient of Dr. Davis after experiencing multiple IVF failures at RMA. I am now 14 weeks pregnant after only one IVF cycle with Dr. Davis! When my husband and I had our first appointment with Dr. Davis, he had memorized my medical records, spent time answering all our questions, and he provided a detailed course of treatment for my IVF cycle. Dr. Davis is an extremely kind, patient, and gentle physician. He has a relaxed and reassuring manner about him. Dr. Davis responds to phone calls immediately, and he has an incredible bedside manner. Dr. Davis' nursing staff is highly competent too, and take the time to answer questions, and respond to phone calls. Dr. Davis' nurse, Elizabeth Prusiewicz, is so sweet and kind, and very smart! Even when Dr. Davis is away on vacation, he receives updates on his patients. While Dr. Davis was on vacation, he received information on my cycle, and he requested that I come to the clinic for a scan. I could not believe that even while on vacation, Dr. Davis was checking in on patients! I believe that Dr. Davis is a model reproductive endocrinologist. Hopefully one day Dr. Davis will be nominated to win the Nobel Prize for medicine for the incredible work and research he does!!

August 19th, 2011
Dr Davis is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. He is caring and dedicated, and extremely smart. He is extremely responsive by email. It is truly amazing being his patient. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

August 16th, 2011
Amazing Doctor. I wish all Doctors were even half as good.
He studied my file and was prepared to speak to me from our initial consultation through testing and all the way through the IVF process. My cycle with him was successful (I am now 25 weeks pregnant) but I would have rated him just as high had it not worked out. I have too many great things to say about Dr. Davis and will be externally grateful to him for helping us with our fertility issues in such a kind, caring and professional manner.