A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Dewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Dewitt, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dewitt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Curl Dewitt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Owen C. Dewitt practice?
- Dr. Owen Dewitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Owen Dewitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.