A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Dewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Dewitt, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dewitt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dewitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dewitt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Curl Dewitt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Owen C. Dewitt practice?
- Dr. Owen Dewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Dewitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NM.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.