A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Diaz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Bautista Diaz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth B. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Ruth Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Diaz practices Psychiatry near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Psychiatrists.