A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Diaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Diaz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruth B. Diaz practice?
Dr. Ruth Diaz practices Psychiatry near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Psychiatrists.