A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen D Fox DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Owen D. Fox practice?
- Dr. Owen Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Fox practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.