A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen D Fox DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Owen D. Fox practice?
- Dr. Owen Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Fox practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.