A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Hagino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Hagino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagino
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hagino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Hagino, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagino graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Rinzo Hagino MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Owen R. Hagino practice?
- Dr. Owen Hagino has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Hagino practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Malvern, PA.
See Malvern Pediatricians and Malvern Psychiatrists.