A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Halloran graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Halloran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Joseph Halloran MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Owen J. Halloran practice?
- Dr. Owen Halloran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Owen Halloran practices Anesthesiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Anesthesiologists.