A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Hanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Hanley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanley
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Hanley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hanley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Fairbanks Mem HospDenali Ctr, Fairbanks, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Quigley Hanley MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Owen Q. Hanley practice?
- Dr. Owen Hanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Owen Hanley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists, Fairbanks Pulmonologists, and Fairbanks Sleep Medicine Doctors.