A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Hanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Hanley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Hanley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hanley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Fairbanks Mem HospDenali Ctr, Fairbanks, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Quigley Hanley MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Owen Q. Hanley practice?
- Dr. Owen Hanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Owen Hanley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists, Fairbanks Pulmonologists, and Fairbanks Sleep Medicine Doctors.