A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Hitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Hitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitt graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen K Hitt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Owen K. Hitt practice?
- Dr. Owen Hitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Owen Hitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.