A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Utmb Hospitals
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospital at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Bryan Holland MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Owen B. Holland practice?
- Dr. Owen Holland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Owen Holland practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and League City, TX.
See Texas City Internists and Texas City Endocrinologists.