A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Holland is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Utmb Hospitals
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospital at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Bryan Holland MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Owen B. Holland practice?
- Dr. Owen Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Holland practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Endocrinologists.