Dr. Owen Leversen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2015
Made the Right Diagnosis
I was new in the area and went to a well known doctor because I was feeling awful. Doctor said I might have West Nile Virus and referred me to Dr. Leversen, an Internist. He did blood work and diagnosed me with gout and prescribed the right medication. My husband was diagnosed with Diabetes and chose Dr. Leversen as his doctor also. He is easy to talk to and takes time listening and explaining issues. I'm sorry to see him retire.

May 16th, 2015
Carolyn S.
My late husband had the utmost confidence in Dr. Leversen's diagnosis and treatment of the myriad of health problems my husband had. My husband was a no-nonsense guy who didn't want to hear any b.s. and always had questions for any doctor he saw. Dr. Leversen never had an arrogant or "I am God" attitude toward him. Dr. Leversen is also my primary physician. I am not the type of person who needs a lot of hand-holding, but the fact he always asks how I am doing since my husband died, is greatly appreciated. I would definitely recommend him.

December 28th, 2014
No Way
Not a very good Dr. Does give great referrals. Use only as a last resort.

May 5th, 2014
Horrible Doctor behavior and bedside manner
I have never experienced such rudiness at this level from anyone let alone doctor. He over stepped a Legal power of attorney that I had for my mother's care. The decision that lead to her dimiss in 4 days. Sorry for people that go to him. I get better care for my animals with a vet.

January 27th, 2013
As a patient in Rancho Springs that Dr. Leverson attended to I am appalled by the treatment that I received in the hospital facility. I spect 6 days ICU and 4 days in PCU in which he came to visit for a family conference. He was incredibly rude, abrasive and arogant with me and my daughters. He has the bedside manners of a rock. I would never recommend anyone to go to him as a patient, in fact when I decided I did not want to be there in the hospital he decided to stop my treatments which was a horrible feeling. I hope he rotts.

August 30th, 2012
Great all around
In and in easy. Nice and friendly staff. Doctor is polite and pretty funny aswell.

April 3rd, 2012
My overall experience at Dr. Leverson's office has been very good. Dr. Leverson was my mother-in-law's doctor, is my doctor and is my son's doctor. The office is very professional and caring.

February 4th, 2011
horrible
This man who calls himself a doctor is nothing but a pill pushing idiot. He wont even give a man a prostate exam as he either dosent know how to or dosent like to. He has prescribed a nightmare for me as he has no idea of how to diagnose ailments. Please do not go to this man if you really need medical care.

June 25th, 2010
What a Joke!
I'm appalled at the positive reviews of this guy!Anti-compassionate and most uncaring with the elderly. Doesn't want to be bothered attitude!! Very Un-professional and goes against all traditional doctors that have a good bedside manner.I must mention I've seen some negative feedback on this guy in the past .... now looking at all the reviews,the negative ones are gone! funny how they all disappeared!...I'm sure this comment will not be around for long either!

February 15th, 2010
great doc
Finally a doctor that listens and comments on my concerns. He never makes me feel rushed. He gives me time to talk. He's skilled and excellent diagnostician.

February 9th, 2009
A Doctor Who Cares
Dr. Leverson not only cares but he tells you like it is. He's a straight shooter and will tell you what 'you' need to know. Always informal, very friendly, and has a great sense of humor. A terrific all-around doctor.