Internist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Carolyn S. show details Carolyn S.
May 16th, 2015

My late husband had the utmost confidence in Dr. Leversen's diagnosis and treatment of the myriad of health problems my husband had. My husband was a no-nonsense guy who didn't want to hear any b.s. and always had questions for any doctor he saw. Dr. Leversen never had an arrogant or "I am God" attitude toward him. Dr. Leversen is also my primary physician. I am not the type of person who needs a lot of hand-holding, but the fact he always asks how I am doing since my husband died, is greatly appreciated. I would definitely recommend him.

No Way show details No Way
Dec 28th, 2014

Not a very good Dr. Does give great referrals. Use only as a last resort.

Horrible Doctor behavior and bedside manner show details Horrible Doctor behavior and bedside manner
by Tamara on May 5th, 2014

I have never experienced such rudiness at this level from anyone let alone doctor. He over stepped a Legal power of attorney that I had for my mother's care. The decision that lead to her dimiss in 4 days. Sorry for people that go to him. I get better care for my animals with a vet.

by Patient in the Hospital on Jan 27th, 2013

As a patient in Rancho Springs that Dr. Leverson attended to I am appalled by the treatment that I received in the hospital facility. I spect 6 days ICU and 4 days in PCU in which he came to visit for a family conference. He was incredibly rude, abrasive and arogant with me and my daughters. He has the bedside manners of a rock. I would never recommend anyone to go to him as a patient, in fact when I decided I did not want to be there in the hospital he decided to stop my treatments which was a horrible feeling. I hope he rotts.

Great all around show details Great all around
Aug 30th, 2012

In and in easy. Nice and friendly staff. Doctor is polite and pretty funny aswell.

Not all symptoms mean the same thing show details Not all symptoms mean the same thing
May 10th, 2012

18 years ago. Dr. Leverson treated my mother who had cancer. There were a myriad of symptoms caused by the Radiation and Chemo effects. The Dr. worked them out. My mother trusted this man and she was able to achieve a comfortable and dignified life til her death. 38 months of acceptable life from diagnosis to passing when no one had lived more than 8 months with this cancer. That is doctoring...Londa Ecker (L.E. Groves)

Apr 3rd, 2012

My overall experience at Dr. Leverson's office has been very good. Dr. Leverson was my mother-in-law's doctor, is my doctor and is my son's doctor. The office is very professional and caring.

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Jan 1st, 2012

I have been going to this doctor for 3 years and finally found a new doctor. Dr Leverson is condescending and rude. He also makers inappropriate comments to females. If he was reviewed by the board I would guarantee he would have his license removed from the way he behaves. There are plenty of good doctors in Temecula, find a good one!

DR Leverson is a horrible doctor show details DR Leverson is a horrible doctor
Dec 5th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Leverson since I moved to Temecula. My parents referred him to me. He has horrible bedside manner and cannot diagnose a problem accurately if his life depended on it. He has made numerous comments that are sexually harrassing and is a gross old man. I would suggest only going to him for refills of medication b/c if you actually have a REAL problem, he wont know what to do. Only people over 50 should see him b/c he doesnt seem to know how to handle himself appropriately with younger women. I feel bad for his office staff, which is of course all young girls. The DR actually told me to go to another doctor if I wanted sympathy for the muscle spasm in my back. If you want to be treated horribly, then DR Leverson is the doctor for you!

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Jun 22nd, 2011

For those of you who felt your experience with Dr. Leverson was so AWFUL and didn't get the attention or result you were expecting from your appointment with him, you seem to be up to par HEALTH if you have time to sit and write about how horrible he was to you etc..So sad that you allow other people to have such control over your emotions. Maybe you shouldve gone to a therapist instead...My opinion of Dr.Leverson and his staff is far beyond excellent. I recommend Dr.Leverson highly. He is funny, down to earth, and has a HUGE HEART...Kathy Jo Reilly

horrible show details horrible
Feb 4th, 2011

This man who calls himself a doctor is nothing but a pill pushing idiot. He wont even give a man a prostate exam as he either dosent know how to or dosent like to. He has prescribed a nightmare for me as he has no idea of how to diagnose ailments. Please do not go to this man if you really need medical care.

What a Joke! show details What a Joke!
Jun 25th, 2010

I'm appalled at the positive reviews of this guy!Anti-compassionate and most uncaring with the elderly. Doesn't want to be bothered attitude!! Very Un-professional and goes against all traditional doctors that have a good bedside manner.I must mention I've seen some negative feedback on this guy in the past .... now looking at all the reviews,the negative ones are gone! funny how they all disappeared!...I'm sure this comment will not be around for long either!

great doc show details great doc
Feb 15th, 2010

Finally a doctor that listens and comments on my concerns. He never makes me feel rushed. He gives me time to talk. He's skilled and excellent diagnostician.

A Doctor Who Cares show details A Doctor Who Cares
Feb 9th, 2009

Dr. Leverson not only cares but he tells you like it is. He's a straight shooter and will tell you what 'you' need to know. Always informal, very friendly, and has a great sense of humor. A terrific all-around doctor.

Jul 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Leverson for probably 20 years. Because I am self-employed w/o insurance, he has been a blessing, never gouging me and always very fair.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 26th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Leverson is a nice, patient, caring doctor. I would highly recommend.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com