A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Mc Cormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Mc Cormack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Mc Cormack, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Cormack graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mc Cormack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
- Ben Taub Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Eugene Mc Cormack DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Owen E. Mc Cormack practice?
- Dr. Owen Mc Cormack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Owen Mc Cormack practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.