A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen McLean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLean
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McLean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen McLean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McLean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Russell McLean MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Owen R. McLean practice?
- Dr. Owen McLean has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen McLean practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Gastroenterologists.