A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen McLean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLean
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. McLean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen McLean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McLean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Russell McLean MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Owen R. McLean practice?
- Dr. Owen McLean has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen McLean practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Gastroenterologists.