A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Mogabgab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Mogabgab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogabgab graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mogabgab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- North Texas Va
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen N Mogabgab MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Owen N. Mogabgab practice?
- Dr. Owen Mogabgab has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Mogabgab practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.