A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Montgomery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Montgomery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Canterbury Montgomery MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Owen C. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Owen Montgomery has 14 office locations.
Dr. Owen Montgomery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.