A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Montgomery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montgomery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Owen C. Montgomery practice?
Dr. Owen Montgomery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.