Dr. Owen Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Owen Nelson?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Owen Nelson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2014

Excellent doctor! A tree fell on my husband's leg, stripping the skin from the calf. Every visit was encouraging. The doctor was meticulous and thorough with my husband's care, never failing to answer our questions. He helped that terrible wound to heal and my husband to strengthen his leg so that he could walk again. We feel fortunate Dr. Nelson was available in Belfast.

June 7th, 2013

Would Never Reccomend

Dr. Nelson performed knee replacement surgery on a patient who had been denied surgery by four other doctors due to the patient's heart condition. The patient made it through surgery but had a heart attack and died days following the procedure. He should not be allowed to practice medicine.

March 4th, 2011

cmcc111

I recently had hip replacement surgery by Dr Owen Nelson ,and my experience has been most excellent! Dr Nelson is a most competent and excellent surgeon for total hip replacement. I have been walking on my new hip since day after surgery with absolutely no problems, and pain free! I would recommend Dr Owen Nelson and Waldo County Hospital in Belfast, Maine to anyone in need of Hip replacement ,without hesitation.

September 25th, 2010

Best Surgeon Ever

I have had the misfortune of having many difficulties with my knee. I have had the care of 5 different doctors all who operated to correct the problem. Dr.Owen Nelson was the only one of the 5 that was able to really explain what was going on with my knee. He is also the only doctor who made me feel as though I had options and that he would only take steps that were necessary. He treated me like a person not a patient or a number. I would recommend him to any one with an issue!

February 24th, 2016