Dr. Owen Oneill MD Patient Reviews

May 4th, 2016
Amazing experience
I just finished my Hyperbaric Treatments with Dr. O'Neill. I found him to be an amazing doctor. His staff was kind, informative and compassionate. I would highly recommend his services to my family and friends. Thank you so much ....

June 2nd, 2015
Patient
I saw Dr. O'Neill for a series of hyperbaric treatments. He seemed knowledgeable, but was very gruff and unsympathetic of my condition – I hate to use clichés, but he had “poor bedside manner.” I would recommend finding another doctor for these types of treatments. A little kindness and empathy goes a long way, especially for sick folks like me.

June 11th, 2011
I was distressed over my symptoms and problems related to a radiation injury from years earlier. Dr. O'Neill full explained (in terms I could understand) why I had the problem and what my choices were to help better and even cure my problems. I had 60 hyperbaric oxygen treatments at Phelps Hospital in Sleepy Hollow. Dr. O'Neill was there everyday during my treatments (and even inside with me during the treatment some days)! He is an excellent and caring physician as were his staff members that worked with me in the hyperbaric chamber. I am now symptom free and would recommend that anyone with radiation type problems after radiation therapy seek his help. He is wonderful!

April 13th, 2010
The Best Hyperbaric Physician in NY
This doctor is the most caring professional physician I have ever met. He treated me and my family with respect. He is the only physician who managed to heal my wound after many years. I recommend him to anyone with a problem wound.