A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Obel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obel
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
Education & Awards
Dr. Obel graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Obel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Abraham Obel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Owen A. Obel practice?
- Dr. Owen Obel has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Obel practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.