A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Obel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Obel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
Education & Awards
Dr. Obel graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Obel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Abraham Obel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Owen A. Obel practice?
- Dr. Owen Obel has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Obel practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.