A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Osagie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Osagie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osagie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osagie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Osagie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Crisis Intervention
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osagie graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Osagie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Osamogie Osagie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Owen O. Osagie practice?
- Dr. Owen Osagie has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Osagie practices Psychiatry near Rosenberg, TX.
See Rosenberg Psychiatrists.