A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Perlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Perlman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perlman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Zachary Perlman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Owen Z. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Owen Perlman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Owen Perlman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.