A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Perlman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perlman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Zachary Perlman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Owen Z. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Owen Perlman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Owen Perlman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.