A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Reichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Reichman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Reichman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reichman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Stanley Reichman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Owen S. Reichman practice?
- Dr. Owen Reichman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Owen Reichman practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.